Cass Sunstein, author of Conformity, will discuss his book at the Harvard Coop Bookstore on May 29th at 7 PM.
- Winner, 2019 Inaugural Outstanding Ethnography Book Award, given by the Ethnography in Education Research Forum: Motherhood across Borders: Immigrants and Their Children in Mexico and New York by Gabrielle Oliveira March 21, 2019
- Winner, 2019 Anna Julia Cooper & CLR James Book Award, given by the National Council of Black Studies: Upending the Ivory Tower: Civil Rights, Black Power, and the Ivory League by Stefan M. Bradley March 21, 2019
- Winner, 2019 PROSE Award for Anthropology, Criminology and Sociology: The Trans Generation: How Trans Kids (and Their Parents) are Creating a Gender Revolution by Ann Travers March 5, 2019
- Honorable Mention, 2019 CASA Literary Prize March 5, 2019
- Winner, 2018 Award for Excellence in the Study of Religion in Textual Studies February 5, 2019