NYU PRESS RETURNS POLICY
As of February 2008
- Prior permission to return not required
- Books are eligible for return within 2 years of the invoice date
- Returns must include original invoice information. Any returns received without this information will be credited at a 50% discount
- Books must be in print and in saleable condition
- Books received by NYUP in damaged condition, without previous notification, will be credited at a 50% discount and destroyed.
- Returns are only accepted for books invoiced by NYU Press
- As of Jan 31, 2004, we will no longer distribute Berg Press titles. We will no longer accept returns of Berg Press titles as of April 30, 2004.
Books received that are out of print, not our publication, or were
not purchased directly from NYUP are not eligible for credit and
will be destroyed.
*** Damaged claims must be made in writing within 60 days of invoice date
NYU Press - Returns
c/o Maple Press Distribution Center
Lebanon Distribution Center
704 Legionaire Drive
Fredricksburg, PA 17026
* Any returns shipped to the NY address will be forwarded to the PA address at the customer's cost.